KN95 Mask (4-Layer Filtration)
30 KN95 Mask, Disposable Air Filter Masks
• Filtration efficiency: ≥95%
• Filter uses
o Anti-droplet and Anti-dust.
o Filters airborne particles, such as microorganisms, dust, and pollen.
o Use indoors and outdoors.
o Use at grocery stores, at home, on walks, bike rides, and anywhere you go.
• Disposable mouth mask
o Good for daily, one-time use.
• One size fits most
o Face masks are adjustable and will fit most people.
o The optional bridge clip is adjustable.
o Extra soft and comfortable elastic ear-loops that will not apply pressure to the ears during use.
• Instructions for use
1. Wash your hands before putting on mask and ensure there are no defects.
2. Lightly pull the mask open.
3. Position the mask under your chin with the nosepiece up.
4. Lightly stretch the ear loops over onto the back of your ear and release loops.
5. Do not touch the front surface of the mask.
6. Perform a fit check by exhaling, while not touching the mask with your hands. If the mask remains snug on your face and the seal between the mask and face is not broken, the mask is on correctly.
7. Wash your hands after removing the mask.
• Instructions for optional nose clip use
1. Remove the adhesive backing from the nose clip.
2. Bend nose clip slightly and apply it across the nose bridge area on the mask.
3. Once the mask is on your face, adjust the nose clip so it sits snug across your nose.
• Made in China
4-layer filtration material
o Outer layer: SSS Spun bond Nonwoven (Polypropylene)
o Middle layer 1: Meltblown Nonwoven (Polypropylene)
o Middle layer 2: Meltblown Nonwoven (Polypropylene)
o Inner layer: SSS Spun bond Nonwoven (Polypropylene)
• Uniquely designed
o No dyes, non-toxic, odorless, non-irritating.
o Hypoallergenic, gentle to the skin.
o Good ventilation performance.
o Surface layer is needle-punched non-woven fabric, inner layer is made of soft facial tissue.
o Foldable, light weight design.
• Warnings and Precautions:
o Poor facial fit will provide inadequate protection.
o Always avoid touching the inside of the mask.
o Immediately after putting the mask on, check the wearing tightness to ensure that the mask is worn in the correct position.
o Wash your hands before each wear and every time you remove the mask.
o When you feel the breathing resistance increases significantly, or when the mask is broken, you should replace the mask.
o This mask is not washable. Washing will damage the filter material structure, cause penetration, and damage the adsorption force of the electrostatic filter material.
o From a hygiene point of view, the recommended use time is 4 hours.
o Masks should be stored in a clean environment to prevent damage, dust, direct sunlight, high temperature, and harmful chemical pollution.
o Must be properly stored away from contaminated areas.
o Protect from mechanical compression, humidity, high temperature, sunlight, and corrosive chemicals.
o It is recommended that the product be stored at a temperature of -2 ° C to +30 ° C and a relative humidity of 80% or less.
o CE certified for FFP2 protective mask (EN 149-2001)
o Meets KN95-level requirements (GB 2626-2006)
o 100% brand new masks made from all new material.
These KN95 masks are meant for everyday use and not intended for a sterile medical setting. While wearing a mask may improve personal hygiene, they are not meant to protect from any specific disease. Because of the sanitary and disposable nature of the masks, all sales are final and no returns or refunds are available. Masks are Made in China. Masks are GB 2626-2006 compliant, CE Mark certified, and have received FDA Class 1, 510(k) exempt (click to view).