KN95 Protective Mask (FDA authorized under EUA)
KN95 Protective Mask (10 Count)
• The product has not been FDA cleared or approved.
• The product has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use by healthcare providers as personal protective equipment.
• This product is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances justifying the authorization of emergency use under Section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 USC 360bbb-3(b)(1) unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.
Particulate Filtration efficiency: ≥95%
Suitable for protection against powder, PM2.5 smog, particulates, saliva, dust etc. The face mask is good for wind proof and protection the face against cold weather.
Instruction for use:
Open the mask and placed the bridge of nose on it. After wearing the mask press the bridge of the nose to close it. The protective effect is better.
Store in clean and cool place, humidity <80%, temperature - 10°C ~ 40°C
Standard: GB2626 - 2006 KN95
1. Keep the face mask clean before use. Do not touch the rear side of the face mask.
2. Ensure the face mask fit to face, by adjusting the nose piece, keeping mask edge close to face.
3. Check the air sealing of mask. Do not use if the face mask is broken or with hole or leakage.
4. Do not wash the face mask with water. Water will destroy filtering ability and protection.
5. Do not steam the face mask, and do not put it in microwave.
6. Keep the face mask away from vapor, oils, chemicals, paints, liquid, acid and alkaline objects.
7. Discard the face mask when it gets quite dirty or breathing resistance increase remarkably.